Do you know my customer?
November 3, 2010
I think I do. Let me describe her to you. No offense, men, but really, it’s mostly us girls who are into things like organic, hand-made soap.
– She’s an ingredient snob.
– Fair Trade may be a big deal to her. Maybe, though, she doesn’t realize that it’s a big deal for her yet.
– She’s into organic foods.
– If she eats meat, it’s probably pastured.
– She favors quality over quantity.
– Costco’s not her thing.
– She buys at least some of her food at Whole Foods or the local co-op.
– She doesn’t mind paying extra to get a high quality product.
– She loves things that are hand-made.
– Maybe she has her kids at a Waldorf school???
– Maybe she home schools?
– She loves great smelling girly stuff, even if she may not wear make up all the time.
Do you know her? Will you help me find her? Still trying to get more testers. While I’m happy to have anyone test my soap, I would like to make sure that the girl described above gets to try some, too. I need to hear what she thinks.