Social Media at Frustrated Farmgirl
February 18, 2014
Frustrated Farmgirl is looking for a special someone to help us with social media.
- Are you passionate about fair trade?
- Are you looking for a way to be involved in the fight against human trafficking?
- Does the idea of alleviating poverty through sustainable job creation leave you hopeful? Maybe even excited?
- Are you looking for a way to be involved in bringing about economic justice?
- Do you love organic, fair trade handmade bodycare products?
If at least a couple of these describe you, you might be just the person we’re looking for.
I have been blogging for the last several years around these topics, but I stink at social media. I’m looking for someone to help me get our message out through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Before you respond, please take a look at the video on our site. It tells our story very briefly, and it will give you a good idea of what we are trying to do.
Small monthly stipend included, plus we’ll be happy to provide you with our lovely soap.
If you’re interested, please drop us a line at robinjohnsonsimpson at yahoo dot com and tell us about yourself.